“The systems implementation for Bankers Life and CNO Financial Group. It is my largest implementation to date.“
Alain Larosiliere is a solutions-oriented Learning Systems Management Administrator, Project Manager and Training Programs Manager. Alain has experience performing systems implementation, enhancements and integration. He has conducted instructional design and content development for various training programs. He has demonstrated his ability to manage the lifecycle of several training programs throughout the calendar year. He is a professional with excellent leadership competencies that has consistently built relationships across all levels and achieved the highest results from cross-functional resources. One of his core competencies has been bridging gaps between business and technology to assist organizations in achieving their tactical, strategic and financial objectives.
• Demonstrate the ability to understand and apply my knowledge of technical subjects and emerging technologies. Manage the creation and roadmap of technical training content associated with the Learning Management Systems.
• Manage learning technology projects including System Enhancements, API developments, FTP server and Multimedia Content Integrations.
• Create, publish, and manage all eLearning content across the enterprise.
• Design a variety of instructional materials for traditional instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed.
• Redesign courses for online presentation that are conducive to distance learning programs.
• Recommend changes to existing courses, including technology or instructional methods, to better adhere to delivery options for the course.
• Analyze courses to ensure they meet or exceed institutional standards, and provide reports for accreditation reviews.
• Meet and engage subject matter experts, key partners, and learners to conduct needs analyses, define requirements, and potentially develop content for a variety of learning programs and tools.
• Develop and assist in the delivery of online training programs and webinars. Lead pre- and post- training analysis to ensure training effectiveness.
• Using advanced knowledge of tools and systems, provide training systems and content Help Desk Support