We're looking for a ...
Cornerstone LMS Administrator
- 1 to 3 months
About the employer
We are the global market leader in a multi-billion dollar industry building and implementing marine terminal operating systems and optimization solutions at ports around the world. We are an innovative and profitable logistics software company building missionc ritical solutions that enable the world economy.
The LMS Administrator position is responsible for the management and the support of the Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) LMS (referred to as Stack Academy). This position is also responsible for the investigation, testing, implementation and rollout for new (or unused) features and functionality of the LMS. The role encompasses all technical aspects of the system—from the custom UI, to reporting, to web services, security/permissions and other integrations. The LMS Administrator provides technical support to the entire global Training team: Delivery, Development, and Sales.
- Configuration and maintenance of the Cornerstone OnDemand system.
- Second-level support involving all technical inquiries for CSOD / Stack Academy.
- Troubleshooting LMS-related issues from customers and the Training team.
- Investigate, test and implement new features and functionality of CSOD modules.
- Track and report on metrics in Cornerstone for both internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Support training delivery, including setting up Events & Sessions, Trainers, etc.
- Support various phases of the courseware development lifecycle as it pertains to CSOD - course loading and configuration, metrics, tracking, taxonomy, and evaluation.
- Perform quality assurance and testing on courses, features, and functionality associated with CSOD.
- Assist training administration for bulk user loads, user administration, and customer reporting.
- Create and modify new dashboards, custom reports, development plans and documentation.
- Implement organizational and divisional changes as well as new security and preference settings.
- Actively work to monitor and protect Navis IP available on the Stack Academy.
- Maintain the governance plan and How-To guides for the Stack Academy users.
- Assist the Navis Training team with other technical requirements from management of its AWS practice environment.
- Coordinate marketing of the training schedule, calendar and catalog.
- Assist with user account maintenance.
- Customize bulk emails for usage within the Navis Training team.
- Bulk loads into the system, as necessary.
- E-commerce transaction setup, testing and maintenance.
- Ownership of the weekly manual updates to/from SFDC(SalesForce) and CSOD including Account Feed, Catalog Export, etc.
- Create Advanced-level Excel or Google Sheets with visualization for tracking key information and reports (as needed).
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Four or more years of experience working with an enterprise-level Learning Management System (LMS); Cornerstone OnDemand preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office, Email, Internet.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with Java and SQL programming.
- Familiarity with SCORM and learning development technologies such as Articulate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia and Captivate a plus.
- Excellent organizational, planning and administrative skills, including the demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and manage simultaneous projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone manner, personal contact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extreme customer service orientation.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion, and ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn systems and processes quickly.
- Proactive team player with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Analysis (for compatibility and issues), Issue resolution and Conversion of all 150 Custom Reports to Reporting 2.0 due to EOL of old feature in June ~ 32 hours
- Analysis for compatibility and issue resolution of DLW templates/loads to the new Edge Import tool - may involve new template setup and testing via Excel (EOL of feature in June) ~ 24 hours
- Employee Division, Manager, Cost Center and Level Updates (extension of the prior one ~ 32 - 40 hours
- Creation and Utilization of Automated Emails ~16 - 24 hours
- Customization, Testing and Rollout of Connect (social learning platform) - ~ 24 - 32 hours
- Self-Registration Implementation (for use with Practice Area purchases via ReadyTech) ~ 24 - 32 hours
- Deeplink Management Suggestions and Best Practices ~ 8 - 16 hours
- PlayLists & Governance and Best Practice ~ 24 hours
- Dashboard Creation (improved from the basic ones we have) - maybe exporting data and using Google DataStudio (both internal and external audiences) ~ 24 - 32 hours
- Paypal payment setup and testing ~ 24 - 40 hours
- Menu adjustments with new Container icons ~ 16 hours
It time permits, we would also like to add an audit of Security Roles, Groups and Preferences & would also like the freelancer to recommend appropriate changes.
The freelancer will be required to work with multiple team members on the Navis Training Team based upon the current task.
In total, we estimate that this project will require about 250 - 320 hours to complete.
We have a specific backlog of tasks for this freelancer to complete and have estimated our best estimate on the amount of work needed for each task. Freelancer will be tasked with working with the hiring manager to ensure that there is no unintended scope creep.
Please note that the proposed milestones are estimates. We can discuss each milestone & the necessary hours for each. We can adjust the proposals as needed after our discussion.
July 31, 2021