“One of my greatest professional accomplishment was that I help implemented a new Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) solution that went from 50% to 100% virtually and resulted in 1.5 million savings annually for the company. Plus the project was completed ahead of schedule and 35k under budget. “
• More than 15 years of LMS Program Management and Administration experience with an emphasis on Project Management and Instructional Design Technology
• Industry: Ophthalmology, Consumer Finance, Mortgage/Real Estate, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Internet / Cloud Computing, Life Science, Safety, Banking, and Automotive
• Responsible, dedicated LMS Program Manager with over 5 years of Supervisory / Managerial experience; Manage over 20 Independent Consultants who have great expertise in the industry
• LMS Proficiency: ComplianceWire, SuccessFactors, Saba, SkillPort, Cornerstone, Knowledge Anywhere, SumTotal, etc.
• 2012 Skillsoft Innovation Awards Winner for Carrington Mortgage Holdings – LMS Manager / Administrator
• Skilled in Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Presenter, & Connect, GoToMeeting, Skype, WebEx, SAP Concur, Salesforce, OpenAir, Snag It, SharePoint, Agile & Waterfall Methodology, Microsoft Suite
• B.S. (Business Administration with Option in Human Resources Management), California State University, Los Angeles, CA